March 7th - March 15th
Digital Learning Day
Due to the anticipated voter attendance for the Presidential primary and to provide the highest levels of safety for all schools and students, Tuesday, March 12th, 2024 has now been designated as a Digital Learning Day. The 2024 School Calendar has been updated to reflect this change. Thank you for prioritizing the safety of students and staff while also allowing PSCD schools to continue to support citizens in our county with our schools serving as polling sites.
Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program provides eligible households with a discount on broadband service and connected devices. This program provides a discount of up to $30 per month toward the internet for eligible. Find out if you're eligible for the program. Click the link below.
Yearbooks capture the memories from the school year. Information on purchasing a yearbook will be sent home in a few weeks.
School Advisory Council
Join the JMS School Advisory Council.
Stay up to date with the latest news from Jasper Middle School!
Jasper Middle School Behavior Expectations
Dragons are on FIRE!
Focused on academics and well-being
Integrity shown in all areas
Responsible for self and actions
Excellence is our goal
Jasper Middle School Mission Statement
The mission of Jasper Middle School is to educate all students in a safe environment and to empower all to be lifelong learners and productive citizens.
Jasper Middle School Beliefs
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged and find relevance in what they are doing.
- An environment that is positive, loving, and safe leads to growth and learning.
- Partnerships with the school, parents, and other stakeholders lead to greater learning.
- Everyone should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Reaching all students where they are will help them learn, grow, and reach their potential.