5th Grade Spelling Bee Winners
Congratulations to the Jasper Middle School 5th Grade Spelling Bee Winners! These students will represent JMS at the ETC Spelling Bee on November 9th at the Fannin County Performing Arts Center. 1st Place - Spencer Wilson, 2nd Place - Kian Green, 3rd Place - Douglas Hodge, and 4th Place - Cameron Denson
Come shop at the Book Fair! October 14th - 18th
Join the fun on October 26th from 5 to 7 PM. Only current Jasper Middle School students are invited to attend.
Join us for Parent Academy Night on October 28th at 6 PM in the Jasper Middle School Cafeteria. The agenda for the night includes a question and answer session with Mr. Thompson, an information session about USA TestPrep, and a parent participation session.
Red Ribbon Week
Support Red Ribbon Week October 28th - November 1st
Students of the Month
Congratulations to the following students for being selected as Students of the Month: Landon Morris, Bethany Franklin, George Chadwick, and Breanna Russell-Howard.
The cost of the yearbook is $35. The price will increase after October 26th. Click on the link to purchase a yearbook online.
School Advisory Council
Join the JMS School Advisory Council meeting on November 20th at 4 PM in the Media Center.
Stay up to date with the latest news from Jasper Middle School!
Jasper Middle School Behavior Expectations
Dragons are on FIRE!
Friendly to all
Integrity in all we say and do
Respectful and Responsible
Engaged in Learning
Jasper Middle School Mission Statement
The mission of Jasper Middle School is the develop young men and women with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs.
Jasper Middle School Beliefs
- Excellence in student learning is the chief priority for the school.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- We strive each day to reach our vision.