Welcome to Jasper Middle School
Infinite Campus Parent Portal To sign up for the Infinite Campus Parent Portal please call 706 253 1770. Parents can monitor attendance and grades via the portal.
Don't Forget! You can earn $$ for JMS by shopping! Be sure to register your store loyalty cards for Kroger and Ingles and designate JMS as your chosen school. Cards need to be re-registered each school year to be sure the store's contributions are going to the correct school! Go to www.inglestoolsforschools.com and www.krogercommunityrewards.com for more information.
Joining Mind and Spirit to ensure academic success, social responsibility, and graduation for all. "Our goal is that all students will work not only to meet academic expectations, but that they will strive to exceed expectations."
The vision of Jasper Middle School, in cooperation with all stakeholders, is to commit ourselves to developing critical thinkers and lifelong learners through a rigorous curriculum, high expectations, and positive character development in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Devoted educators actively support students, family, and community to help prepare students to be positive contributors to society through preparation for future challenges and societal demands.
- All students can learn.
- Communication through the spoken and written word is essential to the success of all students.
- Education and learning is a shared responsibility that takes place in the home, school, and community.
- Each and every student must be prepared for an ever-changing and technologically driven society.
- Positive behavior supports lead to greater success.
- All stakeholders are accountable for improving student achievement.
- JMS Student Handbook 2017-2018
- PCSD Student Code of Discipline 2017-2018
- JMS School Improvement Plan (SIP) 2017-2018
- JMS Parent Involvement Plan 2017-2018
- JMS School-Parent Compact 2017-2018